diumenge, 11 de juny del 2017

BYE BYE ESO

Hello, as you know this has been my last year in ESO, I can't believe it yet. I still remember my first day in 4th of ESO, I was so angry with the teachers because they changed the classes and I didn't know anyone from this class and I wanted a change. But now I'm glad I didn't change, although at the beggining I bored a lot, I met new people and lately I had really fun.
Also I remember my sister last year used to say that 4th of ESO was really hard, that she didn't have time to herself, but I think that it wasn't too much. The first two terms I think I dind't study a lot but I got it, not with very good grades but I got it. And this third term my marks got a little higher. I'd like to say that I've learned a lot this year both culturally psicologically.

I can't believe I just finished ESO. But now, I am gonna enjoy this summer a lot with my friends and all the people that I like because this september I will be studing hard again.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada